In response to the recent coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we would like to reassure guests that your safety and well-being and that of our team members remains our highest priority. During this time, stringent health and safety guidelines are in implementation of which we seek your kind cooperation:
· All guests and visitors entering the premises are required to undergo body temperature check, scan the ‘LeaveHomeSafe’ app and fill in a health declaration form upon arrival;
· All guests and visitors in public areas are requested to wear masks;
· Hotel rooms are strictly for accommodation for registered guests only with a no-visitor policy for hotel guests;
· Multi-household gatherings involving more than two households is prohibited;
· Bookings for guests who have travelled in the past 14 days, guests under a mandatory compulsory quarantine order, guests under compulsory testing order, “Including but not limited to: self-quarantine, self-monitor for the subsequent, the persons who are under exemptions mandatory quarantine, compulsory testing or "StayHomeSafe" scheme” ,a diagnosed /suspected confirmed case / identified as close contact person (Special exempted guests: medical professionals) by the Hong Kong Department of Health will be declined;
· The negative test result of the COVID19 within 24hrs is required while check in.
Guests of Hotel are advised to:
· Maintain adequate social distancing
· Not to share a room with others, not from the same household
· Discourage visitors
· Avoid gathering
· Not to share personal items with others
· Stay in the room if feeling unwell, wear a surgical mask, maintain good hand hygiene, and call the hotel operator at once for further arrangement
We are apologies for the inconvenience caused.
The hotel will continue to implement highest possible anti-pandemic and public hygiene measures to maintain in public safety and health for all staff and guests.
***The hotel reserves the right to reject any guest/visitor from check-in or request the guest check-out without any compensation for any false statement. ***