We're liking this😍
- Perfect for you to unwind overlooking the city with the panoramic views.
- Enjoy an after work drink with panoramic views over Wan Chai.
- What about innovative Japanese dining at Zoku Restaurant?
About the hotel
Poised to be the newest addition to Hong Kong’s legacy of great heritage hotel brands, The Hari Hong Kong seeks to inject modern luxury and social dynamism into the district, bridging the commercial pulse of Causeway Bay and the creative design scene of Wan Chai.
The brand-new hotel comprises 210 guest rooms including three signature rooftop suites showcasing a layered approach to the design created by Tara Bernerd, the Founder and CEO of Tara Bernerd & Partners, a leading international interior architecture and design practice based in London.
More than just a place to stay, The Hari Hong Kong will serve as the community’s living room, boasting a variety of social spaces including Zoku Restaurant & The Terrace, Lucciola Restaurant & Bar and The Lounge.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- HK$1,000 deposit is required to check in