We're liking this😍
- Elegant guest rooms are the greatest spot to reinvigorate while shopping.
- Free WiFi is always appreciated!
- The day's enjoyment is completed by attentive concierge service.
About the hotel
The Lander Hotel Prince Edward is situated on the west side of Kowloon Peninsula between the Prince Edward and Sham Shui Po MTR Stations, making it a quick ride south to the bustling Mong Kok area and Nathan Road. There are nearby points of interest such as the electronics shopping district and home appliances market as well as the historic old mansion of Lui Seng Chun.
Rooms in this Hong Kong hotel vary from single to triple, all including in-room safes, mini bars, free Internet and Wi-Fi in addition to all the standard amenities.
The hotel has its own coffee shop and multiple lounge areas. Business travelers may take advantage of the hotel’s fully equipped meeting rooms and business center. Leisure activities include a pristine gym with quality equipment as well as a relaxing sauna to end the day.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- HK$500 deposit is required to check in
- In the context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), this hotel is currently applying reinforced hygiene measures. In addition, remember to check the conditions of access to hotels in your area.
Deposit will be paid in cash or by credit card.