We're liking this😍
- Optimal comfort for a nap with the Sleeping Beauty
- The local dishes of the restaurant make you taste the region even more
- Outdoor terrace to aerate your wine and enjoy all its aromas
About the hotel
This four-star hotel is located halfway between Bordeaux City Hall and the Mériadeck business district.
The rooms were renovated in 2018 and the common areas in 2020 for a more modern look and optimal comfort. The Palais de Justice tramway stop and the Bus connecting the train station and airport in the immediate vicinity make it easy to get around downtown.
The "Les Décantés" restaurant offers a new way to eat well, with dishes to share made from fresh products from local sources, in a warm and relaxed atmosphere. On site, travelers can enjoy the well-exposed outdoor terrace and the fitness room with all the necessary equipment.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in