From the north: take the beltway and leave by Porte Maillot, go up Place de l’Etoile and then go down the Avenue de Friedland towards the place Saint-Augustin then turn right in the Rue d’Astorg.
From the south: take the beltway and leave by Porte de Bercy, head Paris center until Place de la Madeleine, take the Boulevard Malesherbes, then the Rue des Mathurins and finally the Rue d’Astorg.
– A concierge is here to help you book your place at private parking.
– Paid public parking is also available on Boulevard Malesherbes which is very close to the hotel.
From the Charles de Gaulle airport
Take the Roissybus line for Paris-Opéra (the stop is located at the corner of Rue Scribe and Rue d’Auber), departure every 15/20 minutes from all the terminals. Duration of the journey: 45/60 minutes. Then, walk 10 minutes or take the subway, there is only one station left: line 9, from the subway station Havre-Caumartin (take the Rue Scribe, parallel to the Opera, then turn left on Boulevard Haussmann), and head to Pont de Sèvres until subway station Saint-Augustin.
From Orly Airport:
Take the shuttle "Paris by train" and the RER C train, which departs every 20 minutes on Mondays through Fridays. Duration of the journeyis about 35 minutes, to the final stop Les Invalides. Then take the subway line 13, towards Saint-Denis-Université, and get off at the Miromesnil station.
Here are the most important train stations in Paris and the trains coming there:
– Gare du Nord (Eurostar from London/ Thalys from Brussels, Cologne, Amsterdam)
– Gare d’Austerlitz (Spain)
– Gare de Lyon (high-speed train(TGV) Mediterranean, Switzerland, Italy)
– Gare Montparnasse (high-speed train Atlantique/South-West: Bordeaux, Toulouse and Biarritz)
– Gare Saint-Lazare (Normandy)
– Gare de l’Est (Germany/The Orient Express)
– Gare de Bercy (night trains for Italy)
From these train stations, you can easily reach the hotel by taking a cab or the subway. The closest subway station is Saint-Augustin, line 9 or Miromesnil, line 13.