We're liking this😍
- Ideal bedrooms for a nap in the city thanks to the blackout curtains
- You can't leave without having tasted the local beers from the bar
- Not a beer fan? The pastries are waiting for you at tea time
About the hotel
The comfortable spacious rooms have air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities, minibar, laptop safe and a flat screen TV. The marble bathroom has a bath with a separate shower.
Blend 32 Kitchen & Bar offers a stylish decor and a tasty mix of Japanese inspired dishes with a Belgian twist in the bar and traditional local Belgian dishes in the restaurant. The Groenplaats tram stop is 150 meters away, from there Antwerp's train station is only 3 stops away. It is a 4-minute walk to the town hall on the Grote Markt and a 9-minute walk to the medieval fortress Het Steen. The MAS Museum can be reached on foot in less than 15 minutes. Hilton Antwerp Old Town is a 15-minute drive from Antwerp International Airport. Please note that due to Covid-19 restrictions the restaurant and the fitness center is closed.
- Payment by cheque is not available at this hotel
- In the context of the coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), this hotel is currently applying reinforced hygiene measures. In addition, remember to check the conditions of access to hotels in your area.
Kindly take into consideration that, in line with the restrictions set by the government, it is compulsory to wear a facemask when moving around in the hotel and city.
The COVID Safe Ticket is required for visiting Restaurant, Bar and Fitness Centre from 1 November 2021.
For more information regarding the current travel restrictions and Corona regulations in Antwerp and Belgium please visit: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/ or https://www.visitantwerpen.be/en/coronavirus-information-measures .